Hamblen County, Tennessee
NOTICE OF SPECIAL CALLED MEETING OF THE HAMBLEN COUNTY COMMISSION
The Board of County Commissioners (“the Commission”) of Hamblen County, Tennessee (the “County”) will hold a Special Called Meeting open to the public at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, September 6, 2022 in the large courtroom of the Hamblen County Courthouse located at 511 West Second North Street, Morristown, TN. The purpose of the meeting is to:
1. Elect a Vice-Chairman of the Commission
2. Elect a Chairman of the Commission
3. Set the Salary of the Chairman
4. Set the time for Committee Meetings.
5. Hold a Public Hearing for the Beer Permit Application of KNH Investment, LLC, dba Ian’s Market #103, 4327 Enka Highway, Morristown, TN 37814.
6. Vote on Beer Permit Application on KNH Investments, LLC, dba Ian’s Market #103, 4327 Enka Highway, Morristown, TN 37814
This notification satisfies the requirements under Tennessee Code Annotated §8-44-101 et seq.